Guns&Ammo DVD Series

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
TLE2
Posts in topic: 1

Guns&Ammo DVD Series

Post by TLE2 »

I just received (unsolicited) a copy of the DVD "Tactical Readiness: Shooting in Realistic Environments" from G&A. I don't know the instructor (Rob Pincus) or if the series is worth buying. The first costs $9.99 and the rest are "regular" price, which is undisclosed.

Any comments? Anyone have "the series"?
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... (Jefferson quoting Beccaria)

... tyrants accomplish their purposes ...by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms. - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840

Skiprr

Re: Guns&Ammo DVD Series

Post by Skiprr »

Rob Pincus I know: first-rate instructor, very good system. Teaches all over the country. His method is taught at Memorial Shooting Center in Houston.

Never heard of the DVD series. As always with these sorts of things, be sure to carefully read the fine print. Can't vouch for the offer in any way, shape, or form, but can vouch for the credentials of the instructor.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Abraham

Re: Guns&Ammo DVD Series

Post by Abraham »

As a subscriber to G&A, I too received this unsolicited DVD.

This is a freebie - if you decide not to sign up for more.

Return to “Books & Videos”