Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 118

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- 5 million for the big guy

Post by powerboatr »

mayor wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:43 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:30 am ...No matter 1/2 the country doesn’t care as long as Trump is not President.
I have a friend that is glad DJT isn't President. When I try to sincerely ask for an honest reason, he goes off on Russia, Russia, Russia, phone call, impeached twice, classified documents, etc. - all the usual MSM talking points. When I ask about his thoughts on Hunter, and Joey taking bribes he says it is Trumps campaign's disinformation. I asked if he is better off with biden (he's retired) his answer is "nobody is" like that excuses it. I avoid talking to him at all.
there are a few that are better off
they reside in DC
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- 5 million for the big guy

Post by srothstein »

mayor wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:43 pmI have a friend that is glad DJT isn't President. When I try to sincerely ask for an honest reason, he goes off on Russia, Russia, Russia, phone call, impeached twice, classified documents, etc. - all the usual MSM talking points. When I ask about his thoughts on Hunter, and Joey taking bribes he says it is Trumps campaign's disinformation. I asked if he is better off with biden (he's retired) his answer is "nobody is" like that excuses it. I avoid talking to him at all.
I have people I know like that. I usually hesitate to call them friends. While I am glad that Trump is not in office, I would have preferred him to the current administration. I just don't think Trump was a good a president as some others would have been. I did not care for his brash and antagonistic personal behavior, and I strongly disagree with his actions on COVID (he is the one who started the shutdowns) or on guns (bump stocks jump to mind). But at least he had a mind and could speak, even if it was usually bragging.

In the current race, I was leaning towards DeSantis, but lately I have been more and more impressed with Vivek Ramaswamey. Having said that, I should point out that I am not a Republican and do not vote in the primaries. I will not make up my mind until I see who the three parties nominate (Republicans, Democrats, and Libertarians). And my vote will be as much against Biden as for anyone else. I will take into consideration who can beat Biden (if he is the Democrat nominee) as part of my decision process.
Steve Rothstein

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 650

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- his crime family goes way back

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2023/07/27/jill-bide ... me-family/

Brandon and his crime family go way back.

Jill’s ex talks about the shakedown during their divorce.

Wow!

Rafe
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Rafe »

Brandon gave a speech today in Massachusetts. He was there to sign an executive order dealing with manufacturing. But it was a campaign speech which clearly shows us that his handlers are going to try to spin Bidenomics into being a big success. Joe made a huge deal out of the inflation index nudging down very slightly. Hey, this is evidence that Biden is a genius, right? That Bidenomics is really working!

Except that he forgot to temper that news with the fact that the inflation index has increased almost 13% since he took office (and that includes the recent numbers that show it down from the Biden all-time high of 14.9%), and that real wages have decreased 3.5%. Lemme see... 13% plus 3.5% equals 16.5% to the worse in just 30 months under Uncle Joe. So the average American is sure to be convinced that he's saving us all with Bidenomics!

Oh. And he also forgot to sign the executive order he was there specifically to sign. He walked off and his POTUS Tour Guides had to remind him about the executive order and steer him back to the desk in front of the podium so he could sign the paperwork.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

eyedoc
Posts in topic: 1

Post by eyedoc »

Go price a new car and tell me what inflation is like.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Paladin »

Filmmaker Oliver Stone Regrets Voting for Joe Biden: ‘I Made a Mistake!’
“This is a potential World War III,” the two-time Oscar-winning director said. “This is the same situation as World War I, in a sense. The stupidity of it — because of the alliances and the fears and the built-up phobias.
He added: “I see a man [Biden] who maybe is not in charge of his own administration. Who knows [if] he’s going to fall down somewhere. It seems that he’s dragging us stupidly into a confrontation with a power that’s not going to give.”
Agree completely with Oliver Stone. Especially on the part that he made a mistake! ;-)
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

Paladin wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:45 pm Filmmaker Oliver Stone Regrets Voting for Joe Biden: ‘I Made a Mistake!’
“This is a potential World War III,” the two-time Oscar-winning director said. “This is the same situation as World War I, in a sense. The stupidity of it — because of the alliances and the fears and the built-up phobias.
He added: “I see a man [Biden] who maybe is not in charge of his own administration. Who knows [if] he’s going to fall down somewhere. It seems that he’s dragging us stupidly into a confrontation with a power that’s not going to give.”
Agree completely with Oliver Stone. Especially on the part that he made a mistake! ;-)
I hope "81 million" ( "rlol" ) realize what a mistake they made.

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 10

Post by 2farnorth »

Interests rates up again and now gas is going up like a missile. $3.49 as of yesterday morning. I could find it at $3.09 a week ago. Bidenomics!
N5PNZ

Boxerrider
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Boxerrider »

We took a trip to Austin last week. Filled up the car on the way there for $2.93. Filled up at the same place on the way home for $3.49!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Gas prices have really jumped in the last few days.

I can only imagine what would happen if my bank filed a couple of suspicious activity reports on me.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:45 am Gas prices have really jumped in the last few days.

I can only imagine what would happen if my bank filed a couple of suspicious activity reports on me.

They are guilty. Just a question of booting the crime family out of office and into jail.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

we know why big brandon acknowledged the grand child named NAVY
it was reported she all the sudden had 12 million in a bank account with her name on it :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:

i am guessing .....but well you know

but i guess by october or late october, joe is no longer the DNC candidate and governor from CA will be the dnc chosen one and he will pick some other stooge as vp so camelaaaa is put out to pasture
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Rafe
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Rafe »

Don't forget! It's August 1st, which means that Uncle Joe's executive order banning the sale of both standard incandescent and halogen light bulbs is taking effect. https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-adm ... -out-homes
"The Biden administration's ban on incandescent light bulbs goes into effect on Tuesday, forcing everyone to purchase more expensive, energy-efficient bulbs such as LED and fluorescent. So much for getting government out of our homes and lives," Sarah Fields, President and Director of Advocacy for the Texas Freedom Coalition said.
Remember, it's for our own good. Just like useless Greenie Czar John Kerry flying private jets to energy conferences but then saying that America needs to cut emissions from agriculture...which some say would bankrupt every farmer in the country.
John Kerry wrote: "You just can’t continue to both warm the planet while also expecting to feed it," Kerry added. "It doesn’t work. So, we have to reduce emissions from the food system."
But, hey. All those farms are just in flyover states that Kerry never bothers to look at from the window of his private jet anyway.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

powerboatr wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:17 pm we know why big brandon acknowledged the grand child named NAVY
it was reported she all the sudden had 12 million in a bank account with her name on it :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:

but i guess by october or late october, joe is no longer the DNC candidate and governor from CA will be the dnc chosen one and he will pick some other stooge as vp so camelaaaa is put out to pasture
I read Navy is now President of a shell company.

And yes incandescent light bulbs are illegal. I suspect Mar a Lago will be raided and Trump will be charged with using halogen light bulbs.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:57 am
powerboatr wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:17 pm we know why big brandon acknowledged the grand child named NAVY

I read Navy is now President of a shell company.

And yes incandescent light bulbs are illegal. I suspect Mar a Lago will be raided and Trump will be charged with using halogen light bulbs.
funny thing about those led light bulbs they are supposed to last thousands of hrs
i started writing the month and year on mine as i change them....WAAAAAY before expected hours of use
i have used GE, cheap walmart, etc and they all do the "i will cause a seizure event " at about half expected life span
i thought my power was suspect and even had the power company do a survey of power coming in etc
nope.....the leds hate to be turned on and then off
they want to be on all day to get max life, as they freak out if power is on then off before they fully warm up, which we found can be minutes to 1/2 hour
so i guess leaving them on all day saves power ?????
only good thing is a have 14 in the rv garage that are on one switch, it pulls 3 amps ...versus 14 with old bulbs
they still get HOT, vice the claims, and they are to fragile to leave glass covers off the light fixture.
Last edited by powerboatr on Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”