FBI asks you to look for extremism at home

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 171

Re: FBI asks you to look for extremism at home

Post by Paladin »

Found some more documented extremism: Biden Admin Ordered Facebook To Change Algos To Suppress Conservatives
In new memos recently released by Facebook, the social media giant was pressured by the Biden White House into altering its algorithms so that mainstream news sources would be elevated over conservative sites.
“Instead, the Biden Administration sought to engage in what I have called ‘censorship through surrogate.’ This is part of that pattern.”...“By working with the government, Facebook exposed themselves to liability,” Reynolds said, noting that they do not “share sovereign immunity” with the government and will “probably very much regret it.”
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Former U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund interview, and it's a bombshell:

Capitol Police Chief Calls January 6 a ‘Cover-Up’ in Leaked Unaired Tucker Carlson Interview
Former U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund described January 6 as a “cover-up” in a leaked interview with Tucker Carlson that Fox News refused to air
if I was allowed to do my job as Chief, We wouldn’t be here today. This didn’t have to happen.” Sund told Carlson.
Sund has more than three decades of experience in law enforcement and served as the Capitol Police chief from 2019 to 2021. He went on to say that “Everything appears to be a coverup.”
“Could there possibly be actually… they kind of wanted something to happen? It’s not a far stretch to begin to think that. It’s sad when you start putting everything together and thinking about the way this played out… what was their end goal?
With this interview confirming many of the details, I think it's pretty clear that the extremists waged a coup against Trump and January 6th was supposed to be their Reichstag fire.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 31

Post by philip964 »

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-kil ... =102138966

Man who said he was getting his ghillie suit out and dusting off his rifle on social media was killed in his home by FBI agents serving him a warrant.

https://kfoxtv.com/news/nation-world/ut ... niper-rife

Has actual quotes from 70 to 75 yo man who died.
Last edited by philip964 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 14

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:48 pm https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-kil ... =102138966

Man who said he was getting his gilly suit out and dusting off his rifle on social media was killed in his home by FBI agents serving him a warrant.
They tend to take threats against the president seriously. Even a someone like Joe Biden.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:52 pm
philip964 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:48 pm https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-kil ... =102138966

Man who said he was getting his gilly suit out and dusting off his rifle on social media was killed in his home by FBI agents serving him a warrant.
They tend to take threats against the president seriously. Even a someone like Joe Biden.
https://www.usasupreme.com/brand-new-vi ... an-arrest/

He was 75 years old, 300lbs, and walked with a cane.

03Lightningrocks

Paladin wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:04 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:52 pm

https://www.usasupreme.com/brand-new-vi ... an-arrest/

He was 75 years old, 300lbs, and walked with a cane.
I don't think they care about that stuff. I saw a news clip last night and apparently he did some kind of stand off with them before being killed. That is the story anyway.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Video exposes tense moments prior to deadly FBI raid on man accused of threatening Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-expose ... ning-biden

Active at his church. Only caretaker for his adult disabled blind son, who was not killed.

Apparently did not want to surrender. Sounds like they fired first shots with flash bangs.

6:14 in the morning.

So inferring you want to harm the President is the same thing as actually saying it. “ dust off my M24”

Kathy Griffen just posted a severed bloody Trump head only this time with Jack Smith holding it.

Old guy had a really nice collection of guns and rifles from pictures I saw.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/10/trumps- ... reats.html

truth social tipped fbi of threats

https://www.deseret.com/2023/8/9/238267 ... cial-media

Teddy bear said one neighbor. Drove to church a block away because he didn’t walk well.
Last edited by philip964 on Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

03Lightningrocks

Does anyone believe this guy was a real threat to anyone? I sure don't. I also don't trust any federal agency to tell the truth. They are all tasked with keeping the people down by the government overlords. Somewhere I read that the guy had actually made some threats, not just inferred them. Again, who really knows with the corrupt law enforcement agencies. And I doubt we will ever know the real story.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.abqjournal.com/news/relativ ... 3b8aa.html

Man killed by FBI in Albuquerque. Recovered a BB gun. No not the guy in Utah.

https://www.wbbjtv.com/2023/08/16/1-kil ... c/1680374/

Man killed by FBI in TN. No not the guy in Utah. Local police arrived 30 min later. Not much information.

August 31, 2023

After FBI kills disabled veteran in pre-dawn raid, family demands answers: 'It was a senseless act'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fbi-kills ... seless-act

More on TN murder by the FBI. Veteran was 100% disabled his family says. They don’t believe he was armed.
Last edited by philip964 on Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Rafe »

This was published just 2 hours ago in the Military Times. The Military Times, not MSNBC.

A ‘lethal threat’: why the far right sees more scrutiny than the left
https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoin ... -the-left/
Now, government agencies and scholars across the political spectrum agree that far-right movements have caused most of the political violence in the U.S. over the past few years – and present the most dangerous threat today. Data shows that the involvement of veterans and service members in some of these groups is helping to further the violence.
You'll have to make up your own minds about it, but as I read it I kept thinking, "Didn't chunks of our cities burn in 2020? Weren't businesses and vehicles looted and destroyed? Didn't we have armed Antifa and BLM patrolling riots and 'sovereign secessions' and shutting down streets and directly threatening physical violence against any who didn't wear their T-shirts or shout their chants?" But I guess I'm completely misremembering the scope of what happened that summer and beyond. I don't consider myself to be on the far right, so maybe I just never see or have ever come into contact with these evidently vast and pervasive conspiratorial far-right groups. Dunno.

And while I definitely disagree with what took place January 6, the DOJ has made over 1,106 arrests for crimes committed at the Capitol that day; had 632 people plead guilty; 597 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences; and, of those, 366 have been sentenced to time behind bars (source: United States Attorney's Office, District of Columbia). Do all of those cases go into the think-tanks' count of violent far-right extremism? You know, like Gary Wickersham who, at 81, is the oldest known person to be convicted and sentenced for January 6? While not a single arrest was made in scores of the rioting, burning, and looting that was perpetrated by Antifa and BLM in the name of convicted violent felon George Floyd?
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Rafe wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:25 am This was published just 2 hours ago in the Military Times. The Military Times, not MSNBC.

Now, government agencies and scholars across the political spectrum agree that far-right movements have caused most of the political violence in the U.S. over the past few years – and present the most dangerous threat today. Data shows that the involvement of veterans and service members in some of these groups is helping to further the violence.
You'll have to make up your own minds about it, but as I read it I kept thinking, "Didn't chunks of our cities burn in 2020? Weren't businesses and vehicles looted and destroyed? Didn't we have armed Antifa and BLM patrolling riots and 'sovereign secessions' and shutting down streets and directly threatening physical violence against any who didn't wear their T-shirts or shout their chants?" But I guess I'm completely misremembering the scope of what happened that summer and beyond. I don't consider myself to be on the far right, so maybe I just never see or have ever come into contact with these evidently vast and pervasive conspiratorial far-right groups. Dunno.

And while I definitely disagree with what took place January 6, the DOJ has made over 1,106 arrests for crimes committed at the Capitol that day; had 632 people plead guilty; 597 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences; and, of those, 366 have been sentenced to time behind bars (source: United States Attorney's Office, District of Columbia). Do all of those cases go into the think-tanks' count of violent far-right extremism? You know, like Gary Wickersham who, at 81, is the oldest known person to be convicted and sentenced for January 6? While not a single arrest was made in scores of the rioting, burning, and looting that was perpetrated by Antifa and BLM in the name of convicted violent felon George Floyd?
Exactly!! Our entire country can burn and the contemptible so called "leadership" (politicians, media, military, relevant government agencies, scholars) don't even pretend to notice. Clownworld.

To me this suggests guilt of these same groups as being directly involved in the riots, arson, and looting. We know at a minimum it was a stand down. The destruction didn't have to happen.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Paladin wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:22 am
Rafe wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:25 am This was published just 2 hours ago in the Military Times. The Military Times, not MSNBC.

Exactly!! Our entire country can burn and the contemptible so called "leadership" (politicians, media, military, relevant government agencies, scholars) don't even pretend to notice. Clownworld.

To me this suggests guilt of these same groups as being directly involved in the riots, arson, and looting. We know at a minimum it was a stand down. The destruction didn't have to happen.
It was a peaceful fires and looting.

mayor
Posts in topic: 16

Post by mayor »

"The right" instigates all the violence, don't you know...

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

"Yet Another Case Of Weaponization": Musk Responds After DOJ Sues SpaceX For Not Hiring Refugees
SpaceX and other rocket companies have for years asserted that its hiring practices were dictated by the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) law, which regulates the export of regulated technologies, such as rocket parts. An "export" is deemed to have occurred if technology is disclosed to a foreigner, even in the U.S.

Musk responded Thursday night, tweeting "SpaceX was told repeatedly that hiring anyone who was not a permanent resident of the United States would violate international arms trafficking law, which would be a criminal offense," adding "This is yet another case of weaponization of the DOJ for political purposes."
Musk is absolutely correct. This is blatant weaponizion by the extremists.

mayor
Posts in topic: 16

Post by mayor »

Paladin wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:07 am "Yet Another Case Of Weaponization": Musk Responds After DOJ Sues SpaceX For Not Hiring Refugees
SpaceX and other rocket companies have for years asserted that its hiring practices were dictated by the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) law, which regulates the export of regulated technologies, such as rocket parts. An "export" is deemed to have occurred if technology is disclosed to a foreigner, even in the U.S.

Musk responded Thursday night, tweeting "SpaceX was told repeatedly that hiring anyone who was not a permanent resident of the United States would violate international arms trafficking law, which would be a criminal offense," adding "This is yet another case of weaponization of the DOJ for political purposes."
Musk is absolutely correct. This is blatant weaponizion by the extremists.
He is also absolutely correct about ITAR.

Return to “Off-Topic”